Our $134 A/C System Revivalization WILL make your unit:
- blow stronger air
- blow colder air
- use far less energy doing it, reducing your utility bill
- live a much longer, happier life…
The problem is, most so-called “AC Tune-Ups“Fair Bluff are done badly, and incompletely. Some guys just hose off the coils, throw in a filter and call it “tuned up”.
Here’s what we do:
- We professionally clean all the baked-on plaque from the coils in your system, so it’ll use less energy and cool more quickly.
- We install a Crud Buster in your drip pan to eliminate odors and stops overflows before they happen.
- We lubricate all moving parts and install a new pleated air filter.
- We conduct a 47-point diagnostic including checking Freon levels and all operating pressures.
- We install fresh batteries in your thermostat.
- THEN we recalibrate your entire system back to factory fresh specifications.
For just $134, we’re very proud of our System Revivalization service. It really IS, in fact, the “ounce of prevention that’s worth a POUND of cure”.
for YOUR magical Fair Bluff AC System Revivalization,
simply contact us using any method you prefer!
and PREPARE to be amazed.
We care about your safety. Learn about our COVID-19 safety practices.
PLEASE NOTE: this service is the exact same bill reducing, life-extending A/C or Heater Revivalization that our Comfort Club members get every year (plus tons more) for just $12.95/mo! It pays to be FAMILY.
Fair Bluff is a town in Columbus County, North Carolina, United States that was devastated by flooding from Hurricane Matthew in 2016 and inundated by high water by Hurricane Florence in 2018. The population was 951 at the 2010 census but is believed to be lower following the two disasters, some estimates going as low as 450 people.