Our $134 A/C System Revivalization WILL make your unit:
- blow stronger air
- blow colder air
- use far less energy doing it, reducing your utility bill
- live a much longer, happier life…
The problem is, most so-called “AC Tune-Ups“Murrells Inlet are done badly, and incompletely. Some guys just hose off the coils, throw in a filter and call it “tuned up”.
Here’s what we do:
- We professionally clean all the baked-on plaque from the coils in your system, so it’ll use less energy and cool more quickly.
- We install a Crud Buster in your drip pan to eliminate odors and stops overflows before they happen.
- We lubricate all moving parts and install a new pleated air filter.
- We conduct a 47-point diagnostic including checking Freon levels and all operating pressures.
- We install fresh batteries in your thermostat.
- THEN we recalibrate your entire system back to factory fresh specifications.
For just $134, we’re very proud of our System Revivalization service. It really IS, in fact, the “ounce of prevention that’s worth a POUND of cure”.
for YOUR magical Murrells Inlet AC System Revivalization,
simply contact us using any method you prefer!
and PREPARE to be amazed.
We care about your safety. Learn about our COVID-19 safety practices.
PLEASE NOTE: this service is the exact same bill reducing, life-extending A/C or Heater Revivalization that our Comfort Club members get every year (plus tons more) for just $12.95/mo! It pays to be FAMILY.
Murrells Inlet is an unincorporated area and census-designated place in Georgetown County, South Carolina, United States. The population was 7,547 at the 2010 census. The community was once primarily a fishing village, but has grown substantially in modern time, along with the rest of the Grand Strand, into a tourist and retirement location. It is most known for the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk, a 1?2-mile-long (0.8 km) boardwalk overlooking a salt marsh and which houses many restaurants.