While we enjoy great weather most of the year here in Maple Hill, it can get hot during the summer and cold during the winter. When the weather outside is frightful, it’s important to have an HVAC system you can count on. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, we have the skills, tools, and experience to keep your home’s central air and heating system in good shape for years to come.
Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Services
When your home’s heating and cooling system isn’t working as well as it should, you can count on Maple Hill’s local HVAC experts. We can handle all repairs no matter their size, and we’ll service any unit, no matter who installed it. Just get in touch with us and we’ll
- Arrive on time. We pride ourselves on our punctuality. If we miss your scheduled appointment window, you won’t pay a dime for your repairs.
- Find the cause of the issue. For only $99, one of our licensed, certified technicians will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your HVAC system.
- Make recommendations. After we’ve determined the nature of the problem, we’ll make honest repair recommendations.
Once we’ve made some suggestions, we’ll walk you through your options and help you make an informed decision. We’ll start work right away, and you won’t pay a cent more than the price we quoted. Because we repair air conditioning & heating system issues up until 10pm each day, it’s easy to make an appointment that fits your schedule. Call today to experience our great customer service for yourself!
Is your home’s HVAC system not doing its job? Are some rooms hot and stuffy while others are cold and drafty? We have the solution! With our system rejuvenation services, your air conditioning unit will last longer and function more efficiently. We go the extra mile by:
- Thoroughly cleaning the system’s coils. While most technicians simply vacuum the coils, we’ll clean all the built-up debris, too. Our thorough methods will help your system work faster while using less energy.
- Adding a Crud Buster. This complimentary add-on will minimize odors, overflows, and other drain pan issues.
- Lubricating and servicing the rest of the system. We’ll lubricate your system’s moving parts and install a top-quality air filter.
- Inspecting your HVAC unit. We’ll ensure that it has enough refrigerant and that it’s working at the right pressure.
- Checking and replacing your thermostat’s batteries. It’s just part of our commitment to great customer service. After all, even the best system won’t work well without a functional thermostat!
Once we’ve done all that, we’ll return the system to factory settings. At just $134, this complete AC system rejuvenation package is a great value as well as a way to prevent small HVAC issues from turning into big and expensive ones.
AC System Replacements and Second Opinions
Learning that your heating and air conditioning system needs to be replaced isn’t fun. However, if another company has told you that your unit has reached the end of its lifespan, it’s important to get a second opinion. We’ll thoroughly evaluate your HVAC system before making impartial recommendations. Though our rejuvenation services can keep older units running, when the time comes, we offer:
- Professional installation of your new heating and AC system
- Customized ductwork designs
- Inspection of other companies’ work
- Oil-to-gas fuel conversions
Call us today to request an evaluation and, if necessary, an estimated system replacement cost. We won’t steer you wrong!
Mini Split ACs
Are you building a garage or man cave and want it to be just as comfortable as the rest of the home? We can help there, too. Our mini split AC systems offer these advantages:
- Fast installation
- No ductwork needed
- It doesn’t take up much space
- A low monthly payment
When we arrive, we’ll measure the room and determine what size system would work for the space. From there, we’ll build your mini split system to suit your budget and your needs. Call or click to find out how we can install a system with an efficiency rating of at least 33 SEER without driving up your utility bills.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
As Maple Hill’s homes become more efficient, they’ve also become better at keeping air in. If your home has inadequate ventilation or if its ductwork isn’t in good condition, other problems will arise quickly. Viruses, dirt, bacteria, dust, and other pollutants will circulate throughout your home, leaving your family to inhale dirty air. Though regular air filters won’t stop many of these contaminants, we can. Our indoor air quality improvement techniques will remove almost 98% of airborne pollutants, which means everyone can breathe easier.
Ductwork Cleaning Services
Not only can we repair and install home HVAC systems, we can keep your ductwork in top condition as well. Our duct cleaning services remove toxins such as mold, mildew, and viruses that, if left untreated, may work their way throughout your home. While conventional ductwork cleaning methods simply move dirt from one place to another, our techniques allow us to reach every part of the system. Depending on the size of the system, we can clean your ductwork for $500 to $1500. Call us for more details.
By some estimates, 30% of your heated or cooled air may escape through cracks and holes in the home’s ductwork. Furthermore, contaminants can come in through those openings. Not only will it be difficult to heat and cool your home consistently, but you’ll pay more each month. Our Aeroseal duct sealing services reduce leakage by over 90%, which helps you save money and breathe cleaner air.
Join Our Club
When you join the Comfort Club, you’ll get a range of amazing benefits. Not only will you be able to install an efficient system for a fair price, but you’ll also enjoy priority service, deep discounts, and a no-cost yearly rejuvenation. Contact us today to learn how to become a Club member!
As a member of our Comfort Club, you’ll not only get the chance to install a more efficient system for a lower price, but you’ll also get:
Heating System Rejuvenation
Like all other machines, home HVAC systems need frequent maintenance to work the way they should. Our complete heating system revivalization service package includes a thorough system inspection, dryer vent cleaning, and much more.
Get an Efficient System for Less
As a Comfort Club member, you’ll be able to take advantage of this great offer. We can install an 18 SEER system for a 14 SEER price. These systems run quietly, can be controlled by WiFi, and come with a great warranty. It’s an incredible value!