Our $134 A/C System Revivalization WILL make your unit:
- blow stronger air
- blow colder air
- use far less energy doing it, reducing your utility bill
- live a much longer, happier life…
The problem is, most so-called “AC Tune-Ups“Hampstead are done badly, and incompletely. Some guys just hose off the coils, throw in a filter and call it “tuned up”.
Here’s what we do:
- We professionally clean all the baked-on plaque from the coils in your system, so it’ll use less energy and cool more quickly.
- We install a Crud Buster in your drip pan to eliminate odors and stops overflows before they happen.
- We lubricate all moving parts and install a new pleated air filter.
- We conduct a 47-point diagnostic including checking Freon levels and all operating pressures.
- We install fresh batteries in your thermostat.
- THEN we recalibrate your entire system back to factory fresh specifications.
For just $134, we’re very proud of our System Revivalization service. It really IS, in fact, the “ounce of prevention that’s worth a POUND of cure”.
for YOUR magical Hampstead AC System Revivalization,
simply contact us using any method you prefer!
and PREPARE to be amazed.
We care about your safety. Learn about our COVID-19 safety practices.
PLEASE NOTE: this service is the exact same bill reducing, life-extending A/C or Heater Revivalization that our Comfort Club members get every year (plus tons more) for just $12.95/mo! It pays to be FAMILY.
Hampstead () is an area in north London, England. Lying 4 miles (6.4 km) northwest of Charing Cross, it extends from the A5 road (Roman Watling Street) to Hampstead Heath, a large, hilly expanse of parkland. The area forms the northwest part of the London Borough of Camden.
Hampstead is known for its intellectual, liberal, artistic, musical and literary associations. It has some of the most expensive housing in the London area. Hampstead has more millionaires within its boundaries than any other area of the United Kingdom.