Residents of Georgetown, South Carolina, depend on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems for indoor comfort throughout the year. Keeping your HVAC system in good working order lowers energy usage, reduces utility bills, and keeps you comfortable. Most major manufacturers recommend seasonal Georgetown AC tune-up to ensure your system works at optimum efficiency. One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning offers HVAC maintenance services that help your system use less energy, last longer, and maintain a comfortable indoor environment.
Our $134 A/C System Revivalization WILL make your unit:
- blow stronger air
- blow colder air
- use far less energy doing it, reducing your utility bill
- live a much longer, happier life…
The problem is, most so-called “AC Tune-Ups“Georgetown are done badly, and incompletely. Some guys just hose off the coils, throw in a filter and call it “tuned up”.
Here’s what we do:
- We professionally clean all the baked-on plaque from the coils in your system, so it’ll use less energy and cool more quickly.
- We install a Crud Buster in your drip pan to eliminate odors and stops overflows before they happen.
- We lubricate all moving parts and install a new pleated air filter.
- We conduct a 47-point diagnostic including checking Freon levels and all operating pressures.
- We install fresh batteries in your thermostat.
- THEN we recalibrate your entire system back to factory fresh specifications.
For just $134, we’re very proud of our System Revivalization service. It really IS, in fact, the “ounce of prevention that’s worth a POUND of cure”.
for YOUR magical Georgetown AC System Revivalization,
simply contact us using any method you prefer!
and PREPARE to be amazed.
We care about your safety. Learn about our COVID-19 safety practices.
PLEASE NOTE: this service is the exact same bill reducing, life-extending A/C or Heater Revivalization that our Comfort Club members get every year (plus tons more) for just $12.95/mo! It pays to be FAMILY.
Elements of a Georgetown AC Tune-Up
According to Energy Star, a preventive maintenance session will check, clean, and calibrate each component of the system, including:
• Controls, including startup and shutdown.
• Electrical connections, amperage, and voltage.
• Condensate system.
• Motors and bearings.
• Carbon monoxide and smoke alarms.
• Air filters.
Winter checkups examine combustion systems on gas- and oil-burning units. Technicians inspect heat exchangers, the ignition system, and piping. Air conditioning-specific maintenance includes checking refrigerant levels, cleaning evaporator and condenser coils, and servicing blower components.
One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning Goes the Extra Mile During a Georgetown AC Tune-Up
We exceed Energy Star’s recommendations to revitalize your HVAC system when undertaking a Georgetown AC tune-up. Our 47-point diagnostic service checks each element of the system, including:
• We install fresh batteries in the thermostat.
• We deep-clean coils to remove hardened-on dust and plaque. Dirty coils affect heat exchange, an essential factor in HVAC efficiency.
• Many HVAC contractors require homeowners to replace air filters. We supply a new pleated air filter as part of our service.
• We install a “Crud Buster” that keeps the condensate drain clean and prevents overflows. Condensation accumulating in clogged drip pans can overflow and damage flooring, walls, and furnishings. Standing water promotes mold growth and increases indoor humidity. Clogged drip pans allow condensation to accumulate. This device retards bacteria, alga, and mold growth.
• We check operating pressure and inspect ducts for leaks, tears, and poor seals with grilles.
At the end of a comprehensive Georgetown AC tune-up, we recalibrate your system to its original factory specifications. Your system will work at optimum efficiency, using less energy to keep you comfortable. Our licensed technicians work with all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment.
If we find problems during our checkup, we explain how they affect performance and how much it will cost to repair them. We present options that work with your budget and long-term needs. Performing repairs as soon as they are found prevents them from becoming major problems later.
Join the Comfort Club for Peace of Mind
The Comfort Club provides many benefits. We remind you to schedule an annual Georgetown AC tune-up. We offer three levels of maintenance service contracts to meet your needs and budget. Members are guaranteed same-day service with calls before 2 p.m. Take advantage of discounts on repairs, diagnostic services, warranties, and new installations. We offer a free Essential Comfort Club membership and discounts on upgrades to higher membership levels to honor our veterans.
Call One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning today to schedule a Georgetown AC tune-up. If we miss our scheduled appointment time, you do not pay. We schedule appointments up to 10 p.m. for your convenience.