We expect our heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to work effortlessly in the background to keep our indoor environment comfortable throughout the year. If your system is struggling to deliver conditioned air, the problem is often easily solved with a maintenance session by a certified HVAC professional. Heating and air conditioning units require maintenance just like any other precision equipment. Without maintenance, efficiency declines, fuel bills go up, and comfort is affected. A Brunswick AC tune-up can get a sluggish system up and running again to optimize performance.
Our $134 A/C System Revivalization WILL make your unit:
- blow stronger air
- blow colder air
- use far less energy doing it, reducing your utility bill
- live a much longer, happier life…
The problem is, most so-called “AC Tune-Ups“Brunswick are done badly, and incompletely. Some guys just hose off the coils, throw in a filter and call it “tuned up”.
Here’s what we do:
- We professionally clean all the baked-on plaque from the coils in your system, so it’ll use less energy and cool more quickly.
- We install a Crud Buster in your drip pan to eliminate odors and stops overflows before they happen.
- We lubricate all moving parts and install a new pleated air filter.
- We conduct a 47-point diagnostic including checking Freon levels and all operating pressures.
- We install fresh batteries in your thermostat.
- THEN we recalibrate your entire system back to factory fresh specifications.
For just $134, we’re very proud of our System Revivalization service. It really IS, in fact, the “ounce of prevention that’s worth a POUND of cure”.
for YOUR magical Brunswick AC System Revivalization,
simply contact us using any method you prefer!
and PREPARE to be amazed.
Importance of Seasonal Maintenance
Each component of an HVAC system is calibrated to produce conditioned air efficiently. Coils, filters, refrigerants, controls, capacitors, and other components work together to start the system, filter air, and blow air into the living space. When one component malfunctions, the efficiency of the entire system is affected.
Air must flow freely over coils for proper heat exchange. Over time, coils of an HVAC unit get coated with dust and other pollutants, which makes the system work harder. Filters capture airborne pollutants and keep them from entering ducts. Because air cannot pass through dirty filters, contaminants may bypass the filter and enter the living space. Maintaining clean filters improves efficiency and helps keep your indoor air clean.
Elements of a Brunswick AC Tune-Up
During a Brunswick AC tune-up, our technicians examine, clean, and calibrate every component of your HVAC system. A result is a revitalized unit that blows cold air in the summer, hot air in the winter and uses less energy to keep you comfortable.
Here is what is included in a Brunswick AC tune-up:
• Check and calibrate the thermostat.
• Change thermostat batteries.
• Check refrigerant levels.
• Clean coils.
• Lubricate all moving parts.
• Clean condensate system.
• Install a device in a drip pan to reduce odors and prevent moisture build-up.
• Ensure system cycles properly.
• Check pressure during the run cycle.
• Conduct diagnostic tests.
• Check burners, ignition, and piping of gas and oil furnaces.
• Check wiring, contacts, and amperage.
Advantages of Regular Maintenance
For just a few dollars, you can prolong the life of your HVAC equipment, reduce the likelihood of breakdowns and save money on energy costs. Most heating and air conditioning manufacturers require annual maintenance to keep warranties valid.
Regular maintenance can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95%. According to the Department of Energy, keeping the filter clean can reduce energy usage between 5% and 15%. In contrast, poorly maintained systems can use up to 60% more energy to operate. Clean filters capture pollutants, which helps keep coils clean. A clean system means that clean air enters your living space. Best of all, well-maintained systems keep you comfortable.
Call Today for a Brunswick AC Tune-Up
We are part of the One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning network of certified professionals. We operate according to best business practices, including transparency in pricing and billing, on-time appointments, and high-quality customer care. Most of all, we believe that our customers should be comfortable in their homes.
If your heating and cooling system are not keeping you comfortable, contact us to evaluate the problem. If poor maintenance is the issue, we will schedule a Brunswick AC tune-up to get your HVAC system operating at optimum efficiency again.
We care about your safety. Learn about our COVID-19 safety practices.
PLEASE NOTE: this service is the exact same bill reducing, life-extending A/C or Heater Revivalization that our Comfort Club members get every year (plus tons more) for just $12.95/mo! It pays to be FAMILY.